We promised you some great recipes (other than just the obvious nachos, tacos, burritos type of fare) and here they come. Our first two recipes are posted in Mom’s Blog … just click on the headlines, or the Recipes section to view them.
We’ve added in a wonderful comforting meatloaf and a great spin on the breakfast standard of “ham and eggs” as our first two dishes. Check them out, try them yourself and let us know what you think.
Watch for more in coming weeks…
Mom’s Homemade now available in 5 Ottawa and area stores! (As of March 29)
More great Mom’s Homemade Salsa news this week. We’re now available in 5 Ottawa and area stores, and are looking to continue our expansion.
Since hosting our launch event at Mrs. McGarrigle’s in Merrickville, we’ve added new locations in Manotick, Ottawa and Carleton Place where you can buy Mom’s Mild and Medium Salsa blends. As of today, Mom’s is available at:
* We’re thrilled to add our first two Ottawa stores at The Piggy Market in Westboro, 400 Winston Ave. at Wellington Rd.;
* and south end residents can buy Mom’s at the Manotick Natural Market at 1136 Tighe St., in the village;
* The Beckwith Kitchen, 1 Costello Dr., Unit 3 in Carleton Place
* Ashton General Store Marketplace in the Village of Ashton, just west of Ottawa.
* And, of course, Mrs. McGarrigle’s in Merrickville.
Check out Mom’s blog and our Facebook page for other information and upcoming events.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram
Eastern Ontario store owners / operators:
Are you looking for a fresh, great-tasting Salsa to add to your product mix? We’re still looking for a few more locations to distribute out product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s see if we have the right product for your customers and visitors.
If you want to know a bit more about us, check out “A bit about Mom’s” …
Thanks for visiting Mom's Homemade. All content © Mom's Homemade 2019 Restaurant WordPress Theme.